Now celebrating my 23rd year in business, I continue to bring passion and expertise to every keynote I deliver on professional people-skills (aka soft skills), customer service, customer experience, teamwork, and leading and thriving in change.
Corporate audiences, government symposiums, and large conference venues are my home court. I activate the audience to achieve change and success in customer service, teamwork, and leading change through unparalleled professional people-skills (soft skills).
What Outcomes Will You Experience?
Each and every member of the audience will …
- Develop their agility and change-ability: #1 attribute executives look for when hiring
- Improve and refine their professional people-skills
- Become a customer service and teamwork enthusiast
- Discover the simple truths of the ultimate in customer service and teamwork
- Grow and change to meet team goals
- Build skills to deliver the ultimate customer service experience
Your Needs Are My Focus
You put your trust in a speaker to both uplift the audience and deliver insights to spur change. Book my keynotes to activate the success of your meeting, the way so many others leaders have for the last 23 years.
Most requested topics:
- Leading in Tough Times: Be a Buoy of Inspiration & Balance
- GPS Your Brain to Work with All Personality Types
- The Gold Mine of Ways to Deal With Difficult People at Work
- The Most Successful Teams: Developing Change-Ability!
- Teamwork Gems That Reduce the Stress of Change
- Delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience – Simple Truths & Great Reviews
- Conversations with Customers – Best & Worst Moments
- On the Road Again: The Geography of Customer Service in Diverse World
- If You Want Success, the Opposite of Leader is NOT Follower
Frequent questions to prepare for your event:
- What do you and your senior leadership want to achieve at the meeting and from the keynote?
This is a very important first step. Selecting and fashioning the keynote to meet the vision of you and your senior leadership is critical to success!
- Is this keynote or learning session a one time delivery? Or do you want to video record the session for other subsequent uses?
It’s best for us to discuss this well in advance of the date because it affects fee quotes and lead times for the speaking agreement.
- How will we handle payment — one fixed fee or fee plus travel expenses?
If you have a preference, it’s best that we know up front to accommodate your preferences from the start.