Accept Value People: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Sept 20th
by Kate Nasser |
Accept Value People is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Sept 20, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Accept Value People
One of the most most human needs is the need for acceptance. People like others to accept and value them for who they are. It doesn’t mean that people are perfect. Moreover it doesn’t stop them from growing and evolving. In fact, when people see that others accept them, they are more likely to open up to new ideas and grow. Once you feel the dignity of being you, it feels safe and exciting to grow.
So why is it so many people try to change others? Is it that they don’t like themselves and are trying to create mini-clones to feel better? Please join us in global #PeopleSkills on Twitter this Sun. Sept 20th at 10am EDT to share your insights and experience on how to accept and value others as they are.
Global People Skills Chat: Accept Value People As They Are
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- How does it feel when others accept and value you as you are?
- When people don’t accept me as I am, ___________________.
- Are accepting and valuing people two separate steps or connected in some way? Pls explain.
- Where does the human need for acceptance get its roots?
- “Accept and love people for who they are.” ~ Alex Elle. Exactly what does this require?
- What are the challenges of accepting and valuing diverse people?
- What are the benefits of valuing people — especially your employees?
- If most people want acceptance, why do they spend so much time trying to change others?
- How can we show people that we accept and value them as they are?
- What gets in the way of showing others we accept and value them?
- When leaders show that they respect, accept, value others, _____________________.
- How do people skills empower us to show others we respect, accept, and value them?
- What elements of emotional intelligence are key to showing others we respect, accept, and value them?
- How does acceptance impact trust and relationships?
- What lessons have you learned about acceptance & what is memorable about those lessons?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Sept. 20th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Sept. 20th, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Accept Value People As They Are.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Sept. 20th, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Accept Value People As They Are.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.