Adding Value to Others: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Oct. 24th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Adding Value to Others: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Oct. 24th 10am EDT
Adding Value to Others is our #PeopleSkillsChat global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Oct. 24th, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time. If your country is on standard time, #PeopleSkillsChat will be one hour earlier than usual in your local time zone.
Click this daylight saving time link to see when/if your country switches to daylight saving time.
Background on Chat: Adding Value to Others
As we live and work, do we focus only on our own growth? Or do we aim to add value to other’s lives? It’s a very interesting question that has tangible impact at work and in our personal lives. So please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021 10am EDT to lend your insight and experience on adding value to other’s lives. Many thanks to Anita Green for suggesting this topic and co-hosting with me this week.
Adding Value to Other’s Lives
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- Picture adding value to other’s lives. What feelings/thoughts does that image evoke in you?
- What does ‘valuing everyone’ mean and mean to you?
- OPINION: Should we all try to add value to others or focus on our own lives? Pls. explain?
- How can adding value be part of your own personal growth?
- What risks are there to trying to add value to other’s lives and how can we prevent those risks?
- Why is adding value a two-way street?
- Leaders often mentor and add value to those they lead. How can we also mentor leaders in return?
- How can asking others for their input show that you value them?
- What questions can we ask to help us find the value we can add/share in a relationship?
- How can we find ways to value others?
- How can we add value to others through our knowledge?
- What attitudes and people skills must we use when sharing our knowledge and experience?
- When are people most and least open to other’s help and value?
- How can we focus on other’s needs without compromising self-care?
- What can we do to engage other’s to share their value?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Oct. 24, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss adding value to other’s lives.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Oct. 24, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT to discuss adding value to other’s lives.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Oct. 24, 2021 at 10amEDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Adding Value to Other’s Lives.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.