Address Bullying Together: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. Jan. 16th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Address Bullying Together is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 16, 2022 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Address Bullying Together
Bullying in the workplace and in schools continues. Each time I witness it or read of it, I am inspired to continue these discussions to find answers to it. Recently, a colleague on Twitter asked me, what can we all do to address bullying together? She even offered examples of what isn’t working. So, I hope you will join us this Sunday Jan. 16th, 2022 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST as we explore how to address bullying together when it happens.
Address Bullying Together
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What is bullying and how has the definition changed over time, if at all?
- Why do people not help when they witness bullying?
- How does bullying affect those bullied and their coworkers, family, friends?
- What is happening in schools that stops teachers, parents, and students from addressing bullying together?
- How do ‘no bullying’ rules in schools A) help and B) hinder us from ending bullying?
- When someone is being bullied and they push back at the bully (literally or figuratively), what happens?
- How can our speaking up for those being bullied help reduce and end bullying?
- Does ‘back to school’ after a holiday mean ‘back to being bullied’? Y/N Why?
- What steps can parents take to teach their own children and collectively change the behavior of students to stop bullying?
- What can leaders do with the employees to end bullying in the workplace?
- How can people skills be a critical player in ending bullying?
- If society were to collectively reject bullying and make it truly unacceptable, ________________.
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 16th, 2022 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to address bullying together.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 16th, 2022 at 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to address bullying together.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 16th, 2022 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Address Bullying Together.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.