Addressing Difficult Moments & Toxic Behaviors: JOIN #PeopleSkillsChat March 24th
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Addressing Difficult Moments & Toxic Behaviors: JOIN #PeopleSkillsChat March 24th
Addressing Difficult Moments & Toxic Behaviors is our People Skills global Twitter chat topic this week.
WHEN: Sunday March 24, 2019 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: On Sunday March 10th, USA and Canada will be on Daylight Saving Time. We will set our clocks ahead one hour. For countries that don’t, the #PeopleSkillsChat will be one hour earlier than usual for you. Click this this link to convert 10am EDT to your local time.
People Skills Chat Topic: Addressing Difficult Moments & Toxic Behaviors
Picture difficult moments with others. Envision toxic behaviors that turn you off. Now how do you deal with each? In everyday life — at work, online, and at home — it helps to have skills in addressing difficult moments and toxic behaviors.
Please join us in our 7th year of People Skills weekly global Twitter chat Sunday, March 24, 2019 10am EDT to share your views on addressing difficult moments & toxic behaviors. The hashtag is #PeopleSkillsChat.
People Skills Global Chat Topic: Addressing Difficult Moments & Toxic Behaviors
As we prepare for this upcoming chat, here are questions to ponder. Actual questions will post live during the chat. Please use our expanded chat hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
- When you hear the phrase “difficult moments with others”, what do you picture?
- How do toxic behaviors differ from annoying/difficult behaviors, if at all?
- When do difficult moments turn toxic, if at all?
- How do our previous experiences in life help/hurt our reaction and response in difficult moments with others?
- What are some of the difficult moments with others you find most challenging and annoying?
- What are some of the best ways to respond to difficult moments with others? Skills? Examples?
- How do you address difficult moments with others online? Is it different from in person communication?
- When you see toxic behavior coming at you, what do you want to do? What do you actually do?
- How can we reset and change our own behaviors to prevent creating difficult moments?
- How can our people skills help resolve difficult moments whether they involve us directly or not?
- OPINION: What universal motto would you create to reduce difficult and toxic behaviors in this world?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat this Sunday March 24, 2019 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Addressing Difficult Moments & Toxic Behaviors
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price and Tom Rhodes for all their contributions over these many years.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday March 24, 2019 10am EDT/9amCDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Twubs.com or Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat, and sign in to your Twitter account. The venue will insert the hashtag on each of your tweets and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Tchat.io, and TweetDeck.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. March 24, 2019 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Addressing Difficult Moments & Toxic Behaviors.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2019 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.