Awaken Leader Enlightenment: Join #PeopleSkillsChat May 19th Guest host @TomJ_Rhodes
by Kate Nasser |
Awaken Leader Enlightenment is our People Skills global Twitter chat topic this week.
WHEN: Sunday May 19, 2019 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA and Canada are now on Daylight Saving Time. For countries that don’t do it, the #PeopleSkillsChat will be one hour earlier than usual for you. Click this this link to convert 10am EDT to your local time.
People Skills Chat Topic: Awaken Leader Enlightenment
Leading people is a weighty responsibility. What does it take to do it well? Much has been written about the traits and behaviors of great leaders. Yet I propose that the underlying success factor is leader enlightenment. The pulse that evolves leader vision and understanding. So what does it take to awaken leader enlightenment?
Join us this Sunday May 19 at 10am EDT in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter, as we explore how to awaken leader enlightenment. Guest hosting this week for Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, will be long-time #PeopleSkillsChat moderator @TomJ_Rhodes. Thank you Tom! The hashtag is #PeopleSkillsChat.
People Skills Global Chat Topic: Awaken Leader Enlightenment!
As we prepare for this upcoming chat, here are questions to ponder. Actual questions will post live during the chat. Please use our expanded chat hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
- What does the phrase awakening enlightenment mean or say to you?
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” -Theodore Roosevelt. Ag/Disag WHY?
- When leaders/managers are unenlightened about people, what happens?
- How does the workplace belief “Leave your problems at the door!” make you feel?
- What are the obstacles to leader enlightenment?
- How is emotional intelligence related to leader enlightenment, if at all?
- How can leaders / managers / teams awaken their enlightenment (see the light) about each other?
- What are the true effects of awakening your enlightenment about others?
- “The difference between Managers and Leaders is their focus on people and people skills.” Ag/Disag? Why?
- How does enlightenment and a “culture of caring” develop strong teams and businesses?
- “Enlightenment is ego’s ultimate disappointment.” – Chögyam Trungpa Thoughts?
- How do people skills awaken enlightenment?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat this Sunday May 19, 2019 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Awaken Leader Enlightenment.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday May 19, 2019 10am EDT/9amCDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Twubs.com or Tchat.io, enter hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat, and sign in to your Twitter account. The venue will insert the hashtag on each of your tweets and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available include TwChat.com, and TweetDeck.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 19, 2019 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Awaken Leader Enlightenment.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2019 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.