Beyond Empathy: JOIN Weekly Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. May 16th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Beyond Empathy is our Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday May 16, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Background on the Topic
Over the last nine years of global people skills chat, we have spent many hours on the topic of empathy. We continue to learn more about it is as different people share their experience, insights, and views. Well we will take this topic up again to see where empathy can take us in helping others especially as this pandemic drags on.
This SUN. May 16th in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter we will explore empathy and what comes after it. Empathy is the all important root. What helpful arms does it create? Where and how can we help more people as we see and feel their struggle and pain? Please join us this SUN. May 16th 10am EDT on Twitter in weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat to explore this with us.
Global People Skills Chat: Beyond Empathy
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- What picture comes to your mind when you hear the phrase “empathy in action?”
- OPINION: Can you actually practice empathy? Y/N Pls explain?
- When is feeling empathy not enough?
- Empathy is the important root of many human connections. What helpful arms does it create?
- What are some actions that express genuine empathy?
- How does listening affect expressing empathy to others?
- Where / when is empathy not desirable? Ever?
- What barriers are there to feeling and expressing empathy?
- How can we overcome the barriers to empathy and do even more to help others?
- INSIGHT: Can the pressure to do more to help others stop people from feeling it and expressing empathy in the first place? Y/N. Examples?
- How do people skills a) help you express empathy and b) spur you to help others?
- In long times of need, how does empathy sustain or drain your ability to give to others?
- What are some examples of how people have helped you in significant ways?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday May 16, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday May 16, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT..
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 16, 2021 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Beyond Empathy.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.