Boost Our Morale & Success: Offload These Baggage Pieces
by Kate Nasser |
Boost Our Morale & Succeed: Offload The Baggage!
What we think affects us. Old hurts, current insecurities, unaddressed feelings can play a bigger role in careers, business, and life than we think. Carrying psychological baggage weighs us down and slows success and happiness.
We can boost our morale and offload the baggage when we remember …
Let’s Boost Our Morale & Success: Offload the Baggage!
To offload the baggage and boost our morale, we must identify what can weigh us down.
- Extreme need for validation. Being accepted is a normal human need for connection and belonging. Extreme need for validation paralyzes us in the endless wait.
- Undefined values. Wandering may be good for relaxation, yet endless wandering becomes a weight in life.
- Resentment/grudges. It may be normal to feel them. Yet it’s toxic to hold on to resentment and grudges. They divert our energy to past events.
- Revenge. This relative of resentment controls even more of our energy. We can boost our morale by moving on and not entertaining thoughts of revenge.
- Psychological scars of conflict. Not all scars become a weight. The scars where we feel disrespected and demeaned can crush morale. Identify them and work through them. Don’t carry them forever.
- Tough challenges that other’s didn’t have. This can weigh us down with the “oh poor me” syndrome. Everyone has challenges. We overcome the difficulties when we get inspired, focus, and work hard.
- Unfairness. We resolve unfairness when we speak up, try to effect a change, and leave the baggage behind.
- Jealousy. Losing can be a horrible feeling. However when we lose out in one area, it frees us to pursue new opportunities. We can boost our morale when we kick jealous feelings out of our lives and replace them with self-confidence and new connections.
- Envy. Let’s climb our own mountains and achieve what matters to each of us. Envy is a mountain far too heavy to carry. We boost our morale when we leave it behind.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2016 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Engage in people skills learning!
Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience.
I invite your questions, welcome your wisdom, and look forward to working with you.
~Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™