Career Interaction: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. May 22nd 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Career Interaction Challenges is our weekly #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat this Sunday.
WHEN: Sunday May 22, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Career Interaction Challenges
In every walk of life there are career interaction challenges. Whether you are a leader, a team member, a customer service professional, a healthcare worker, your human interaction with others affects your career success. So come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. May 22, 10am EDT on Twitter to explore career interaction challenges and how to succeed.
Career Interaction Challenges
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you picture interacting with teammates or clients, what thoughts come to your mind?
- Interacting with others in my work setting, _______________.
- How does human interaction help your work?
- What about human interaction challenges most people in their work setting?
- When new employees come on board, what obstacles do they encounter in interacting with leaders, colleagues, and clients/customers?
- How can we handle verbal aggression with teammates and/or clients/customers?
- What are some basic people skills rules to follow for career interaction success?
- Interaction challenge: How can you balance being authentic with being respectful and civil to others?
- Why is online interaction so challenging? e.g. Email, zoom meetings, etc… and how can we overcome those challenges?
- Cultural challenge: How can we learn to interact well in a culturally diverse workplace?
- What attitudes and beliefs about human interaction can create and sustain our career success?
- What listening behaviors are essential for career interaction success?
- Perspective: From your experience, what are the two most important steps for career interaction success?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday May 22, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore career interaction challenges.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday May 22, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 22, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Career Interaction Challenges.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.