Caring Words Cost Nothing & Bring You Everything | #custserv #leadership
by Kate Nasser |
Caring Words: No Cost & High Return in Business
Don’t mistake caring words in business as weak, risky, or beating around the bush. Caring words cost nothing and create infinite possibilities. Their power comes in what they do and don’t do.
Caring words & caring tone of voice …
- Build trust.
- Develop relationships between strangers.
- Open closed minds with empathy & trust.
- Strengthen relationships to ride through storms together.
Caring words & caring tone of voice don’t …
- Insert scars into important business agendas.
- Trigger defensiveness that slows down success.
- Foment resentment that overshadows the true business purpose.
- Create walls that obstruct & maybe doom future opportunities.
Caring words & caring tone of voice are emotional intelligence in action.
- They are based on respect for all humans even in disagreement.
- They require a positive self-image that doesn’t preach to others.
- They call for a courageous choice of giving before you receive anything.
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; deeply loving someone gives you courage.” ~Lao Tzu via Goodreads Quotes
“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” ~Mother Teresa via Goodreads Quotes
Leaders, use caring words and tone to inspire, engage, and buoy employees! Hire employees with the emotional intelligence and desire to care for others. Teamwork and collaboration ascend to new heights. Customer experience soars to loyalty.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2014 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.