Confident Communication: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Oct. 9th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser | Leave a comment »
Clear Confident Communication is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Oct. 9, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Clear Confident Communication
Clear confident communication opens doors, builds relationships, and creates results. It prevents confusion and all the emotions that go with it. We will explore this powerful people skills topic in our upcoming #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter. So please JOIN us this SUN. Oct. 9th 10am EDT in weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter to discuss how to create clear confident communication.
Clear Confident Communication
As we explore this topic in the upcoming Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you hear someone communicating clearly and confidently, what do you feel/experience?
- Communicating well sounds easy yet it isn’t. Why? What gets in the way?
- Verbal communication, done well, creates ____________.
- What are some key steps in communicating clearly and confidently to others?
- When you have much to say, how can you organize your thoughts? Where do you start?
- If someone asks you what you do for a living, how can you sum it up simply and clearly?
- What are some of the biggest challenges of clear verbal communication in this fast-paced world?
- What are your biggest pet peeves about how others communicate verbally?
- Which communication actions/behaviors come across as confident?
- How will you know when you are being clear?
- What level of vocabulary makes communication clear?
- Besides your words, what impacts the effectiveness of what you say?
- How do people skills help your verbal communication?
- What role does emotional intelligence play in communicating clearly, if at all? Why?
Gather With Us
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Oct. 9, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore clear confident communication.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Oct. 9, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Oct. 9, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Clear Confident Communication.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.