Crisis Impact & Social Media: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat April 19th
by Kate Nasser |
Crisis Impact & Social Media is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday April 19th, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is on daylight saving time starting March 8, 2020.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Crisis Impact & Social Media
So please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) on Sunday, April 19th, 2020 10am EDT to share your insights about crisis impact and social media’s role during it. Your diverse views will make this chat interesting and substantive.
Global People Skills Chat: Crisis Impact & Social Media
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- What feelings does the phrase ‘human crisis’ evoke?
- When we see human suffering, we ______________.
- Knowing what we know now, what would people in plagues a hundred years ago have gone through?
- What are the human needs that crises create and/or challenge?
- How has this current pandemic health crisis impacted you and others?
- How have human responses to this crises surprised and impressed you?
- When during this crisis have you been shocked and disappointed?
- What role has social media and technology played in dealing with this pandemic?
- How have humans used social media differently, if at all, because of the COVID-19 crisis?
- Physical distancing vs. social distancing: What are your thoughts?
- How will social media and human interaction change in the future (if at all) because of this pandemic crisis?
- As a result of this pandemic, countries and governments should ____________ going forward.
- What have you learned about yourself and your friends because of this crisis?
- How have you grown because of this pandemic?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday April 19th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday April 19th, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Crisis Impact & Social Media.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. April 19th, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Crisis Impact & Social Media.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.