Cultivating Positive Emotions: JOIN People Skills Chat May 10th
by Kate Nasser |
Cultivating Positive Emotions: JOIN Us in People Skills Global Twitter Chat!
WHEN: Sunday May 10, 2015 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #peopleskills
Background on This Chat Topic: Cultivating Positive Emotions
Negativity often dominates the news, our thoughts, and our lives. Yet there are positive emotions that are just as present and powerful. JOIN us this Sunday May 10th, 2015 as we explore cultivating positive emotions.
Image designed by: Kimb Manson Graphics Design for Kate Nasser. All rights reserved.
Cultivating Positive Emotions
Some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat.
- Positive emotions – what picture does it bring to your mind?
- What are some examples of positive emotions that we don’t always consider?
- Positive emotions in difficult times: Naiveté or Strength of Attitude?
- How have other people’s positive emotions affected you?
- What is the relationship between positive emotions and trust?
- “Children live what they learn.” How can parents teach positive attitude?
- What role do negative emotions play in our lives? Anything positive?
- We hear so much about attitude of gratitude. What is its true power for a positive life?
- How can we cultivate positive emotions?
- What effects do leaders’ positive emotions have on employee engagement and performance?
- How can leaders and managers cultivate positive emotions in the workplace?
- How can you stay positive in the face of highly negative people?
- What role do people skills play in developing and sustaining positive emotions and a positive life?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday May 10th , 2015 10am EDT on Twitter (hashtag: #peopleskills) to discuss cultivating positive emotions.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the Google+ People Skills Community and the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7. Get your people skills community member badge here.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#peopleskills), Google+, and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your individual insights.
Special thanks this week to Dr. Hoda Maalouf for co-hosting with me and continued thanks to generous chat moderators Dave Moore, Hoda Maalouf, Tracy Shroyer, Jandis Price, Chantal Bechervaise and Tom Rhodes for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Chat on Twitter #peopleskills this Sunday May 10th, 2015 10am EDT/7am PDT to explore cultivating positive emotions.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Twubs.com or Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #peopleskills, and sign in to your Twitter account. The venue will insert the hashtag on each of your tweets and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Tchat.io, Hootsuite and TweetDeck.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 10th, 2015 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#peopleskills) TOPIC: Cultivating Positive Emotions.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2015 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.