Customers Value – Contest.
by Kate Nasser |
As The People-Skills Coach, I am sponsoring a contest to come up with TWO additional entries for my Customers Value Creed (noted below). Two winners will each receive a $30 gift card to http://amazon.com. Winners will be announced on Twitter in National Customer Service Week 2009 which starts Oct. 5th and their winning entries and names featured on the updated blog.
To Qualify: Submit your original short one or two sentence entry in the comments section below by Aug. 31, 2009 and tweet the following text on Twitter: “#Customers Value Contest spons. by @KateNasser The PPL-Skills Coach, http://tinyurl.com/ng2g75 RT apprec.”
Customers Value Creed
- Customers spark innovation through their demands. Embrace your innovators.
- Customers give you an advanced education about people. Respect your “teachers”.
- Customers pay for your performance. Give your best show.
- Customers keep your company alive. Feed your blood.
- Customers blow your horn. Herald your trumpeters.
- Customers are your future Wikipedia. Make many entries.
- Customers are your tweeps on Twitter. Tweet them right.
- Customers are your reputation. Protect it.
- Customers are gold. Mine for it.
- Customers are your greatness. Cherish and nurture it.
- Customers are human. Help humankind.
Using the guidelines provided at the top of this post, please submit your additions to this list in the comments section below.
Also consider reading the other customer service posts on this blog and signing up for the always free newsletter Smart SenseAbilities in the upper right corner of this page. I do not sell or share your email address — period.