Dealing w/ Constant Fault Finders: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Feb 27th
by Kate Nasser |
Dealing w/ Constant Fault Finders our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Feb. 27, 2022 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Dealing w/ Constant Fault Finders
In everyday relationships at work and in life, you sometimes meet up with someone who is always finding fault in others. They rarely take or share responsibility for mutual interactions. This behavior can have serious impact on teammates, leaders, as well as on personal relationships. So what is there to do? How can you deal with constant fault finders in a positive way? Please come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. Feb. 27, 10am EST on Twitter to explore dealing with constant fault finders.
Dealing w/ Constant Fault Finders
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you think of the phrase “constant fault-finding”, what images do you see?
- How would you define constant fault-finding?
- What brings someone to be a chronic fault finder? Causes?
- How does constant fault-finding differ — in its roots — from honest feedback?
- Constant fault-finding makes me feel ___________.
- Picture yourself working on a team with someone is always nagging and finding fault. How does it impact you and team interaction?
- How do chronic fault finders challenge our composure and great people skills?
- What specific fears may be the reason some people are always finding fault and complaining ?
- How do you react around a constant fault finder?
- What can we say in a positive way to chronic fault-finders to make them aware of their impact on us?
- Leadership: What can leaders do to shift chronic fault finders toward more positive behaviors?
- How would you use people skills to clearly rebuff false claims of fault finders?
- What interaction lessons can we learn from chronic fault finders?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Feb. 27, 2022 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore dealing with constant fault finders.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Feb. 27, 2022 at 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore dealing with chronic fault finders.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Feb. 27, 2022 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Dealing w/ Constant Fault Finders.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.