Deeper Love: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Sept 11th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Deeper Love is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Sept. 11, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Deeper Love
As we reflect on many events (good and bad) over the last two decades, we have a chance to explore how deeper love has helped. Then we see that many terrible events perhaps lacked enough human love. Come join us in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. Sept. 11, 2022 at 10am EDT on Twitter to explore deeper human love.
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How does the phrase “deeper love” move you? Thoughts? Feelings?
- Deep love for humanity can ________________.
- Why do humans need and respond to loving actions?
- What are some signs that deeper human love is lacking and needed?
- How do you define deeper human love? What goes into it? What blocks it?
- As hatred emerges, what can love do?
- How do strong individual needs affect giving and receiving love?
- What do extreme beliefs do to love and respect for all humans?
- Can leaders show love to their employees and still be seen as strong leaders? Y/N Why?
- What people skills empower us to give and show love to others?
- What does love for employees look like? Actions?
- How can we be more open to receiving greater love?
- In times of great hate-driven tragedy (like 9/11), how can love still survive and grow deeper?
- What must each of us do to explore a deeper kind of love and show more love to others?
- When love grows deeper, _____________.
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Sept. 11, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore deeper love.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Sept. 11, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Sept 11, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Deeper Love.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.