Discover More Openness: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Aug. 28th
by Kate Nasser |
Discover More Openness is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Aug. 28, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Discover More Openness
What does it take to be very open-minded and embrace new things? As this world is now connected through technology, people are more challenged than ever to be open to different people, new situations, and loads of change. Come join us in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. Aug. 28, 2022 at 10am EDT on Twitter to explore how to discover more openness.
Discover More Openness
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you hear the phrase “be more open”, what reaction do you have?
- Openness to differences and to other people takes ________________.
- Picture yourself being thrust into many changes at work and home. What challenges does it present?
- What does our current understanding of what is normal and OK do to discovering more openness?
- With technology, the world is at our fingertips. How does being open to it benefit you and the world?
- How do differences and change both undermine and enhance our confidence?
- Consider people who are very open to change and differences. How does their ability to trust relate to their openness?
- What people skills drive us to be more open, if any?
- Steps to becoming more open? Do share!
- What is it about change that makes some people shut right down vs. being open to it?
- Being open to accepting help from others, ___________________.
- What should we be more open to if we want a happier life and/or more successful career?
- How do values and mindset impact openness?
- How do previous experiences affect our openness?
- What can we learn from our youth today about being more open?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Aug. 28, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore how to discover more openness.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Aug. 28, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Aug. 28, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: How to Discover More Openness
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.