Emotional Balance: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Nov. 8th 10am EST
by Kate Nasser |
Emotional Balance is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Nov. 8th, 2020 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Emotional Balance
Life is full of ups and downs. This curve affects each of us and all of us. It affects our personal and professional interactions and relationships. Picture some people riding through this curve with great hope and others with little hope. Why does this difference exist? How can we all find emotional balance to keep ourselves going and bolster each other? How do we handle that age-old challenge of uniting those who want balance and those who don’t? Please join us this Sunday Nov. 8th in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore emotional balance, resilience, and relationships.
Emotional Balance & Relationships
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What images do you get from the phrase ’emotional balance’? Neutral/static or moving?
- How does emotional balance affect each individual and everyone else?
- Where does emotional balance play into your everyday life? Do you seek it?
- How do attitudes drive or affect this balance in your personal and professional relationships?
- What beliefs help or hinder emotion and relationships?
- In the curve of life’s ups and downs, what keeps us balanced?
- How can we interact with those who seek and live balance and those who have little interest in it?
- Why does this difference exist and should we seek to eliminate it? Why/why not?
- As life events start to rip apart relationships, what can slow or change this trajectory?
- In work settings, what can leaders do to promote healthy emotional balance?
- Teams face many challenges. How can they work toward balance to guide them through?
- What people skills are key to emotional balance in relationships?
- What inspirational practices, if any, can teach us all how to find balance while honoring individuality?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Nov. 8th, 2020 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss emotional balance and resilience.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Nov. 8th, 2020 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore emotional balance and resilience in relationships.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Nov 8th, 2020 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Emotional Balance.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.