Emotional Intelligence: Join weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. April 10th
by Kate Nasser |
Emotional Intelligence is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday April 10, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Emotional Intelligence
When the phrase emotional intelligence first emerged, some said what’s that and others just laughed. The latter group considered it to be ridiculous because they saw intelligence as the opposite or even antidote of emotion. Well many people have come to see the importance of it in their own lives and career especially when in interacting directly with others. So come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. April 10, 10am EDT on Twitter to lend your insights on this very human topic!
Developing & Benefitting from Emotional Intelligence
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What is your definition / interpretation of emotional intelligence?
- How is emotional intelligence affected by values, if at all?
- Where have you found emotional intelligence to be of great value in your life?
- What are some of the challenges of developing emotional intelligence?
- How can we develop it? Steps? Mindset? Other?
- How does it help us in difficult situations with others?
- When leaders have high emotional intelligence, ______________.
- What happens when leaders have very little of it? Examples?
- How can emotional intelligence help deal with scars from the past, if at all?
- What personal greatness can you achieve with this form of intelligence that you can’t without it?
- Resilience / hope and emotional intelligence: how are they related, if at all?
- “Great people skills use many forms of intelligence.” Ag/Disagree Why? How?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday April 10, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore emotional intelligence.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday April 10, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. April 10, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Emotional Intelligence.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.