Energize Resilience: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. April 12th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Energize Resilience is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday April 12th, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is on daylight saving time starting March 8, 2020.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Energize Resilience
During prolonged times of difficulty and stress, what happens to resilience? In short spans, resilience seems pretty simple. In fact, some believe that short moments of stress don’t even require resilience. Yet when trouble goes on and on, it can erode optimism, hope, and resilience. How can we energize resilience with and for each other?
So please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) on Sunday, April 12th, 2020 10am EDT to share your insights about energize resilience especially during crises. Your diverse views will make this chat interesting and substantive.
Global People Skills Chat: Energize Resilience
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- Sustaining a positive attitude and spirit during tough times is ______________.
- What are the components of resilience?
- Where does resilience come from?
- What is it about prolonged difficulty that erodes resilience?
- OPINION: Is sustaining resilience a purely individual act or can we do it together? Pls. esplain?
- What are some signs that our resilience is slipping and needs a boost?
- How do you energize resilience during long periods of difficulty / stress?
- What leadership and teamwork people skills impact resilience?
- What beliefs or values (if any), help to energize and sustain resilience?
- How have children energized your resilience?
- What role does creativity play in energizing resilience?
- When have you found it toughest to stay resilient?
- The ONE thing that energizes my resilience the most is ________________.
- How does trust and communication impact energizing resilience?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday April 12th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday April 12th, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: How to Energize Resilience During Difficult Times.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. April 12th, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Energize Resilience.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.