Equanimity in Success: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat March 7th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Equanimity & Balance in Success is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday March 7, 2021 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Equanimity & Balance in Success
When you start to achieve success, how do you handle it? Equanimity and balance is very valuable at that time of your life and career. Instead of letting success go to your head, mental balance and composure lets you enjoy the success without getting a swelled head. The question is how to develop this evenness and composure.
To that end, please join us this Sunday March 7, 2021 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore how to stay balanced and sustain good relationships even in success. Returning as my co-host will be Kalyani, a professional with a deep belief that human potential is infinite and can be motivated to deliver miracles. The hashtag is #PeopleSkillsChat.
Equanimity & Balance in Success
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What image does the phrase equanimity (composure & evenness of temperament) bring to you?
- How does the idea of equanimity affect you? Feelings it arouses?
- How does it relate to humility, if at all?
- What are the benefits of living/behaving with this composure?
- When is equanimity not desirable, if at all. Examples?
- What is the source of equanimity?
- How can each of us develop equanimity?
- How do we stay grounded and show equanimity when we get successful?
- What are key traits/behaviors of people who show grace and equanimity in success?
- How can mindfulness help develop equanimity, if at all?
- How can people skills help us show equanimity in many different situations?
- What role, if any, does gratitude play in staying grounded in success? Why?
- How can self-awareness & equanimity help manage ego (yours and other’s)?
- What successful people come to your mind when you think of equanimity and balance in success?
- What lessons have you learned about staying balanced in success?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday March 7, 2021 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore how to stay balanced in success.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat this Sunday March 7, 2021 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore the topic of equanimity and balance in success.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. March 7, 2021 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Equanimity in Success.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.