Extend Holiday Love: Join Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Dec. 15th
by Kate Nasser |
Extend Holiday Love is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday Dec. 15, 2019 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is back on standard time (daylight saving time has ended).
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern standard time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Extend Holiday Love
During the holidays many find a spirit of love and cheer. Thoughts of kindness, gifts, and reaching out to others fill the air. So it makes me wonder, how do we sustain this special spirit and extend holiday love throughout the year? It also makes me wonder how we can extend holiday love during the holidays to those who feel low?
Are there special attitudes during the holidays that allow people to connect with others more lovingly? Is it a time when we could mend old hurts because of the special spirit? Please join us in our holiday People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday, Dec. 15th, 2019 10am EST to share your holiday spirit and explore how to extend holiday love.
Global People Skills Chat: Extending Holiday Love
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EST.
- Where does holiday spirit come from? Why does it come back every year?
- How & why does holiday spirit change our behavior?
- What role, if any, does time off from work contribute to holiday spirit & love?
- What behaviors/actions share our holiday spirit and love with others? Examples?
- What are the obstacles to sharing holiday spirit of kindness?
- OPINION: Are the holidays a good time to mend old hurts and rifts? Y/N Pls. explain.
- How can we extend our holiday love and kindness to those feeling low and alone?
- As the holidays come to an end, what mindsets can we retain and share with others?
- How can we extend holiday love throughout the year?
- What people skills mean a great deal to others at the holidays and throughout the year? Why?
- What can we learn from the holidays about how to resolve and even prevent conflict?
- How does daily life help or hinder our ability to extend and sustain holiday love?
- What can leaders do in the workplace to create a culture of kindness and support?
- How can each of us sustain our own positive attitudes and share love throughout the year?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Dec. 15th, 2019 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Dec. 15th, 2019 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST Topic: Extend Holiday Love
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Dec. 15th, 2019 at 10am EST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Extend Holiday Love!
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2019 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.