Family Civility: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. March 15th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Family Civility is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday March 15th, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is on daylight saving time starting March 8, 2020.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Family Civility
We often talk about the importance of civility in a work setting, with customers, and with friends. Yet family civility is just as important. It may even have a greater impact on long-term family connections. So many questions go through my mind about family civility. Is it different from general civility? Is it easier to do it because of the love family members have for each other? How can you preserve it even in very difficult times?
Will you please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) on Sunday, March 15, 2020 10am EDT to share your insights on family civility.
Global People Skills Chat: Family Civility
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- How do you define ‘family civility’?
- What elements of being a family challenge being civil to each other?
- How does civility within a family affect children and their future?
- I expect family members to be civil because _____________.
- When is it most difficult to be civil to family members?
- How can you, with civility, tell meddlesome in-laws to meddle out?
- What are the benefits of being civil to all family members?
- When family members mistake your civility for weakness, what do you do?
- What are the key elements of civility that apply to life in general and to families?
- How does emotional intelligence truly help you be civil to family members?
- When family members are uncivil to you, how do you address it?
- What people skills are essential to family civility?
- What have you learned from caring civil family members about the value of civility?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday March 15, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday March 15, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Family Civility.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. March 15, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Family Civility.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.