Fear Impact: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Oct 31st 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Fear Impact is our #PeopleSkillsChat global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Oct. 31st, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time. If your country is on standard time, #PeopleSkillsChat will be one hour earlier than usual in your local time zone.
Click this daylight saving time link to see when/if your country switches to daylight saving time.
Background on Chat: Fear Impact
Fear is common and normal. Yet fear does have great impact on an individual and on relationships as well as teams and their results. Fear can tear relationships apart and differences in tolerance for risk/fear can create conflict. So because of these reasons, we take up the topic of fear impact in this week’s Twitter global #PeopleSkillsChat. Join us this Sun. Oct. 31st at 10am ET on Twitter to share your views on the impact of fear on relationships and results.
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How do you define fear?
- What images does the word fear evoke in you?
- Fear can drive people to ________________.
- How does fear have lasting effects once the fear has past?
- What non-physical threats create fear in people?
- What conditions/events make some people more afraid of non-physical threats than others? Why?
- When in your life did you face fears? How did you do it?
- What impact does fear have on relationships?
- What does fear do to teams?
- When two or more people have different tolerance for risk, what happens to their interactions?
- What happens on a team when some teammates want to take risks and others don’t?
- How can leaders assess different employees’ needs to deal with fear and risk? What then?
- How can great people skills help people deal with other’s fears?
- What can hope and faith do, if anything, in helping people deal with the impact of their fears?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Oct. 31, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss the impact of fear on relationships, teams, and results.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Oct. 31, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT to discuss fear impact.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Oct. 31, 2021 at 10amEDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Fear Impact.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.