Generous Sacrifice: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. May 24th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Generous Sacrifice is global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday May 24th, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Generous Sacrifice
When we think of generous sacrifice, our minds often go to those who take the ultimate risk to protect our country, communities, and our lives. We also know that parents often sacrifice a lot for their children. It begs the question, what is behind sacrifice? How is it different from other acts of generosity? Does sacrifice always involve risking your life for others?
On this Memorial Day weekend in the USA we honor our military dead who sacrificed so much for us. Please join us this Sun. May 24th at 10am EDT to share your insights and personal perspective on generous sacrifice.
Global People Skills Chat: Generous Sacrifice
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- What images does the phrase ‘generous sacrifice’ conjure in your mind?
- How do you define sacrifice? Is it by definition a generous act?
- Does sacrifice always require courage and risking your life? Y/N Why?
- How are love and sacrifice related, it at all?
- Where does generous sacrifice come from? Where are its roots?
- Why do people undertake risk and sacrifice for strangers?
- How does generous sacrifice differ from other acts of generosity, if at all?
- How do you feel when you hear of people’s sacrifice for others?
- “Generous sacrifice is color and gender blind.” Ag/Disagree Pls explain.
- What lessons about equality, inclusion, generosity, and humanity can we learn from other’s sacrifice?
- What can we also learn about generosity and unity?
- How can we use people skills to thank people who sacrifice for us?
- How can we console loved ones of those who have sacrificed for us?
- If there was more generous sacrifice in this world, _________________.
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday May 24th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday May 24th, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Generous Sacrifice.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 24th, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Generous Sacrifice.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.