Good Manners: JOIN People Skills Global Chat July 22nd | #PeopleSkills
by Kate Nasser |
Good Manners is #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday July 22, 2018 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkills
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time. For those who live in a country that does not participate in DST, the chat is one hour earlier than usual in your local time zone.
Click here to convert time between time zones.
Background on Chat Topic: The Value of Good Manners
Do good manners still play a vital role in this world? Or are they passé? Join us and share your insights in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkills) Sunday, July 22, 2018 10am EDT on the topic of good manners.
People Skills Global Chat Topic: Value of Good Manners
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amEDT.
- What is your definition of manners?
- Are good manners more of a burden or a help in your life? Why?
- What value do good manners have online (email, social media, SKYPE etc…)?
- “A person’s manners are a mirror in which they show their portrait.” ~Goethe Ag/Disag Why?
- “Friends & good manners will carry you where money won’t go.” ~Margaret Walker Ag/Disag Why?
- Where do good manners come from?
- How do manners differ in various cultures?
- What good manners & polite actions help others?
- How do good manners especially help new relationships?
- What are the connections between kindness and good manners, if any?
- What bad manners annoy you, in what setting, and why?
- How would it feel to live without good manners? Any benefits?
- When do manners have the greatest impact? Why?
- Which polite gesture from another person has touched you the most in your life?
- What people skills beliefs & actions produce and sustain good manners?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday July 22, 2018 at 10am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkills) to share your insights about the value of good manners in today’s world.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the Google+ People Skills Community and the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7. Get your people skills community member badge here.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkills), Google+, and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkills) this Sunday July 22, 2018, 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT/7:30pmIST to discuss the value of good manners.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Twubs.com or Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #PeopleSkills, and sign in to your Twitter account. The venue will insert the hashtag on each of your tweets and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Tchat.io, Hootsuite and TweetDeck.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. July 22nd at 10amEDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkills) TOPIC: The Value of Good Manners.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2018 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.