Great Connection Tips: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. April 17th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Great Connection Tips is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday April 17, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Great Connection Tips
Creating new and wonderful connections can change your life and your career. As you meet people their ideas and experiences can expand yours. Yet, many people struggle with creating great connections. They see many daunting challenges. However, it doesn’t have to be that way! So come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. April 17, 10am EDT on Twitter to lend your insights on creating great connections with others!
Great Connection Tips
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What do you picture a “great connection” to be? Please describe.
- How easy is it to connect with people you don’t know? Why?
- Forming new connections is challenging because ________________.
- In moments of strife, what can we do to connect and open dialogue?
- What is involved in building trust with others?
- How do gender differences impact creating great connections?
- What are some common human needs that we can focus on to create wonderful connections?
- Where do leaders A) excel and B) fail most often in creating great connections with those they lead? Why?
- What effects does fear have on creating new connections?
- What are you best ways of creating great connections with others?
- How do people skills empower you to create wonderful connections?
- What advice would you give someone who struggles in making connections?
- Who do you wish you could meet and why?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday April 17, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore great connection tips.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday April 17, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. April 17, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Great Connection Tips.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.