Growing Separately Together: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. June 13th
by Kate Nasser |
Growing Separately Together is our Twitter Global #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday June 6, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Background: Growing Separately Together
What happens when people start to grow and change? How does it affect their personal and professional relationships? We think of growth and development as a good thing. Yet it can cause lots of friction and upheaval so how can it be such a good thing?
Well it may come down to one key question. Does growing separately mean growing apart? What does it take to grow individually together? Please join us this SUN. June 13th in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter to explore growing separately without growing apart. New participants are always welcome as you bring your unique views, and experiences making the community more diverse and alive.
Global People Skills Chat: Growing Separately Without Growing Apart
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- When you think of personal growth, what images do you see?
- Personal growth is _______________.
- What challenges do many people experience in personal growth?
- What happens to our existing relationships when we start to grow and change?
- How can people grow individually without growing apart?
- What are some conversations that help people discuss the friction that develops in these situations?
- How does the strength of existing relationships affect its ability to withstand individual growth?
- Trust and respect: What affect do these have on growing separately without growing apart?
- What attitudes and beliefs help sustain existing relationships while people are growing and changing?
- How do people skills and emotional intelligence help keep people together when they are changing individually?
- How can people be mutually supportive during individual growth? What actions make the difference?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday June 13, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday June 13, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT..
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. June 13, 2021 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Growing Separately But Not Apart. .
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.