Handling Change: JOIN #PeopleSkillsChat March 10th 10amEDT
by Kate Nasser |
Handling Change is our People Skills global Twitter chat topic this week.
WHEN: Sunday March 10, 2019 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: On Sunday March 10th, USA and Canada will be on Daylight Saving Time. We will set our clocks ahead one hour. For countries that don’t, the #PeopleSkillsChat will be one hour earlier than usual for you. Click this this link to convert 10am EDT to your local time.
Background on People Skills Chat Topic: Handling Change
Change is constant and it is inevitable. Each of us will face changes at work, in our personal life, in the economy, in the world etc… What happens to us and to our relationships when change happens? Do we embrace it and help each other? Or do we dig in our heels instead of handling change together?
Please join us in our 7th year of People Skills weekly global Twitter chat Sunday, March 10, 2019 10am EDT to explore handling change. Returning as my co-host will be Kalyani, IT professional with a deep belief that human potential is infinite and can be motivated to deliver miracles. The hashtag is #PeopleSkillsChat.
People Skills Global Chat Topic: Handling Change
As we prepare for this upcoming chat, here are questions to ponder. Actual questions will post live during the chat. Please use our expanded chat hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
- Where is the concept of change in your life? Front & center or tucked away?
- “The only constant in life is change.”-Heraclitus So why do people struggle w/ change?
- When change appears on your doorstep, how do you feel?
- How can we best prepare for change since it’s a constant in life?
- How can good networking help us prepare for and manage change?
- What are the barriers to accepting and thriving in change?
- How can we overcome internal and external barriers to change?
- Are some changes easier than others? Why/When?
- How do we build & tap into resilience when the outcome of change is not very positive?
- How does mindfulness and being in the present help in handling change that is taking us forward?
- What are some tips for **consciously guiding the change to succeed?
- What role (if any) does emotional intelligence play in handling change?
- How do our people skills help us to achieve successful personal & professional change?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat this Sunday March 10, 2019 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Handling Change.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday March 10, 2019 10am EDT/9amCDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Twubs.com or Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat, and sign in to your Twitter account. The venue will insert the hashtag on each of your tweets and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Tchat.io, and TweetDeck.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. March 10, 2019 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Handling Change.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2019 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.