Handling Difficult Behaviors: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Jan 23rd 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Handling Difficult Behaviors is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 23, 2022 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Handling Difficult Behaviors
In their simplest form, people skills give us the ability to do two things: 1) Treat others well and 2) Handle difficult behaviors coming at us. Taking time to learn how to handle these troublesome interactions is well worth it. Otherwise, we can react and unintentionally escalate the moments into something worse. Handling various difficult moments at work and in your personal life can change the trajectory of your life for the better. So, I hope you will join us this Sunday Jan. 23, 2022 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST as we explore how to handle troublesome interactions and difficult behaviors.
Handling Difficult Behaviors
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you hear the phrase ‘difficult behaviors’, what images/thoughts/feelings do you get? Examples?
- What role do our expectations play in how we see other’s behavior?
- How do you feel when you find yourself in a difficult interaction with someone? Example?
- What difficult behaviors do you find most annoying or tough to address?
- What do you do when someone you know is frequently playing the victim (even when they are not a victim)?
- How do you handle the moment when someone is being disruptive to your work?
- What are some of the troublesome behaviors most common among teammates & how do you address them?
- What are some of the key attitudes and beliefs that generally help us address difficult behaviors?
- How does curiosity and optimism help or hinder our ability to address problematic behaviors and interactions?
- When disagreement is strong, how can we best handle differences of opinion?
- What people skills do you find most valuable when dealing with rigid behaviors and beliefs?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 23rd, 2022 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss handling difficult behaviors.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 23rd, 2022 at 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to discuss handling difficult behaviors.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 23rd, 2022 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Handling Difficult Behaviors.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.