Dealing w/ Odd Behaviors: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat June 19th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Dealing w/ Odd Behaviors is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday June 19, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Dealing w/ Odd Behaviors
At work and in life, we encounter behaviors that we see and label as odd. It shows and says much about us and those engaging in those behaviors. It can also impact the relationships we have. Admittedly, it can also limit what we can achieve with others. So come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. June 19, 10am EDT on Twitter to lend your insights on dealing with odd behaviors.
Dealing w/ Odd Behaviors
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you hear the phrase “odd behaviors”, what images come to your mind?
- How do you differentiate between behaviors that are different vs. odd, if at all?
- Are there some behaviors that most people would define as odd? Y/N Examples?
- How are cultural differences a part of your view of different behaviors?
- What are the roots of your interpretation and view of behaviors as odd?
- How do odd behaviors impact your sense of identity, comfort, and balance?
- Odd Behavior Example: At a meeting, what would you do if someone sitting next to you pulled a pen out of your hand and began using it?
- How does your definition of status quo and normal affect your view of other’s behaviors?
- What thoughts or mental reminders can we use to cope with “odd” behaviors?
- How can people skills help us deal with odd behaviors?
- What would you say to someone whose “odd” behavior was impacting you in a bad way?
- In the midst of great change, how can we stay open to new happenings and behaviors without labeling them as odd?
- What are your favorite ways to prevent other’s behavior from destroying your inner peace?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday June 19, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore dealing with odd behaviors.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday June 19, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. June 19, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Dealing w/ Odd Behaviors..
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.