Handling Significant Changes: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat June 28th
by Kate Nasser |
Handling Significant Changes is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday June 28, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Handling Significant Changes
Although change is a constant in life, handling significant changes can be a big challenge for most people. Fear of the change, fear of the unknown, and self-doubt can make coping with big changes even tougher. Then, there is the question of how we interact with others when facing a big change.
Do people join together and help each other get through big changes? Is that the norm? Or attack and blame each other as the general fear takes over? Please join us in global #PeopleSkills on Twitter this Sun. June 28th to share your insights on handling significant changes.
Global People Skills Chat: Handling Significant Changes
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- How would you define “significant changes”? Differently from other changes life? Examples?
- What feelings does the phrase coping w/ significant changes arouse in you?
- What are some common human reactions to sudden unforeseen changes?
- How do our reactions to significant changes impact others?
- What mindsets and behaviors help humans cope well with significant changes?
- What are some of the worst ways to cope with changes and what can we learn from those failures?
- How, if at all, does life experience over time equip us to better cope with significant changes?
- What role do previous scars and injustices play in coping with big future changes?
- How do various people skills help us all cope with big changes?
- What inspirational thoughts and quotes help you deal with big changes?
- How do great leaders, at work, help create acceptance and excitement about big changes?
- VISION: What big changes would you like to make in this world and how would you get other’s support?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday June 28, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday June 28, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Handling Significant Changes.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. June 28, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Handling Significant Changes.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.