High Morale Not Fear: JOIN #LeadMorale Global Chat July 5th
by Kate Nasser |
Join Lead Morale global Twitter chat to explore high morale not fear. Host Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, author of Leading Morale.
WHEN: Thurs. July 5, 2018 at 9pmEDT. Hashtag: #LeadMorale
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time. For those who live in a country that does not participate in DST, the chat is one hour earlier than usual in your local time zone. Click here to convert time between time zones.
High Morale Not Fear is #LeadMorale Global Chat Topic
How much fear lives in your organization? What effect does it have on morale? Most agree that high morale doesn’t come from fear. Yet fear persists and has powerful effects on morale. Let’s talk about how to eliminate fear! Join Lead Morale global Twitter chat (Hashtag #LeadMorale) Thursday, July 5, 2018 9pm EDT. Share your views on high morale not fear.
Before we explore this topic in Lead Morale global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Thurs. 9pmEDT.
- What images does the phrase high morale not fear bring to your mind?
- What specific fears exist in most workplaces?
- Why does fear exist and persist in organizations and teams?
- What leadership fears lower/kill morale?
- When people are afraid ______________.
- How do fears impact morale?
- “When people are afraid they work harder.” Do you agree with this age-old management belief? Why/why not?
- How can leaders eliminate workplace fear and create high morale?
- How do emotionally intelligent courageous leaders affect morale?
- When employees feel encouraged, what does it do to their morale? Specific examples?
- If scaring employees breeds compliance, what does empowering and trusting them do?
- How can leaders’ people skills lower fears and increase morale?
- I respect emotionally intelligent leaders who lead morale because ______________.
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join Lead Morale global Twitter chat this Thurs. July 5th, 2018 at 9pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) using hashtag: #LeadMorale to share your perspectives on high morale not fear.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who also participate in the people skills global Twitter chat (#PeopleSkills) every SUN. 10amET — now in its 6th year. Your insights, questions, and voices trend on Twitter each week with the power to make this a more civil world. Thank you.
Join us in Lead Morale global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #LeadMorale) this Thurs. July 5, 2018, 9pm EDT/8pm CDT/7pm MDT/6pm PDT/6:30am IST to discuss high morale not fear.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in our global Twitter chats: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of these two global Twitter chats and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me or ping me on Twitter @KateNasser.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2018 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Get more inspiration and actionable tips for high engagement results!
Buy Kate Nasser’s new book Leading Morale.