Honoring Sacrifice: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. May 29th 10am EDT #MemorialDay
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Honoring Sacrifice: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. May 29th 10am EDT #MemorialDay
Honoring Sacrifice is our weekly #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat this Sunday.
WHEN: Sunday May 29, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Honoring Sacrifice
As we exist on this earth together, our lives our often intertwined. And though we don’t focus on this everyday, it is valuable to pause and take time to remember those who have sacrificed for others. Whether it’s parents sacrificing for their children, or strangers sacrificing to save others, we can learn much from remembering them. So come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. May 29, 10am EDT on Twitter to discuss honoring sacrifice.
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How do you define sacrifice?
- When you think of sacrificing for others, what images do you get? Mutuality or one-way giving?
- What brings someone to makes sacrifices for others?
- How does honoring sacrifice preserve or change our world?
- Is sacrifice the same as heroism? Or are there differences? Pls. explain.
- How are love and compassion a part of honoring sacrifice, if at all?
- When parents make sacrifices for their children, _________________.
- In this fast-paced sometimes “me-me” world, is honoring sacrifice old-fashioned and passé? Y/N Pls. explain.
- What are ways we can honor other’s sacrifice?
- When families lose loved ones to war, how does our honoring their sacrifice help them?
- How can we make sacrifices for others everyday and still meet our own needs?
- What attitudes and beliefs help us honor sacrifice?
- How do people skills of empathy and listening help in honoring sacrifice?
- Can you honor other’s sacrifices when you disagree with their beliefs? Pls explain.
- Where in your life were you moved to honor other’s sacrifice?
- Honoring sacrifice creates __________________.
- When we think of those who have sacrificed and gone before us, how do we view them now?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday May 29, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore the impact of honoring sacrifice.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday May 29, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 29, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Honoring Sacrifice.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.