Human Touch: Reasons It’s Still Key to Customer Experience | #CX
by Kate Nasser |
With so much automation, why is the human touch still key to great customer experience and customer service? Hint: It’s all about human needs! Let’s define human touch and then explore the reasons customers still want it.
10 Reasons the Human Touch is Still Key to Customer Experience
Although the world is full of technology, the human touch is still key to customer experience and customer service.
It says to the customer …
- You matter to us — not just your money.
- We ‘get you’ so we can deliver for you.
- Each experience you have with us is important.
- We know that you are key to our reputation.
- We want to ease your day by being making it easy for you.
- Come back and let us serve you again.
- You are the reason we succeed.
- Your customer experience with us helps us make it better.
- You teach us how you experience what we offer. Thank you!
- Our work with and for you expands our greatness too.
As you read this list, you may be thinking that you prefer self-service. Well the human touch makes self-service great as well.
The human touch in self-service technology …
- Creates intuitive designs so you can use self-service right away without training.
- Prevents bottlenecks so you can self-serve quickly and fluidly.
- Includes different languages in the technology to ease everyone’s use.
- Offers easy access to human reps when you want it.
We no longer need to debate whether customers want human interaction or self-service. They want each at different times.
What they want all the time is the human touch! With that constant thought, we can deliver outstanding customer service and great customer experiences every single time.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2017 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
OFFER: Learn to quickly spot & adapt!
Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience.