Human Value of Being Seen & Heard: JOIN #PeopleSkillsChat Jan. 5th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Human Value of Being Seen & Heard is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 5, 2020 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is back on standard time (daylight saving time has ended).
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern standard time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Human Value of Being Seen & Heard
As we begin our eighth year of global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter, we kick off this new year discussing the human value of being seen and heard. Regardless of age, gender, personality type, ethnicity, etc… it seems that all people want to know that others see and hear them. The question is why?
Some even say that people get married not just for love but to have someone witness their life. This is an intriguing idea. Again the question is, why? Please join us as we kick off our 8th year of People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) on Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020 10am EST to explore and share your views on the human value of being seen and heard. It affects our personal lives and our work life.
Global People Skills Chat: Human Value of Being Seen & Heard
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EST.
- What is the ‘spirit of being human’?
- Imagine being completely alone on this earth. What thoughts go through your mind?
- What do you get out of connecting with others?
- When others acknowledge your presence, how do you feel?
- “People get married not just for love but also to have someone witness their life.” Ag/Disag Why?
- How does being heard affect you, your spirit, and your future?
- When do people NOT want to be seen and heard?
- What is the true power of listening? How far does it reach?
- Being ignored is _______________.
- Silence can be golden yet it can also _____________.
- What do great leaders do to acknowledge & recognize those they lead?
- How can people balance the need for ‘alone time’ with the demands of acknowledging and hearing others?
- How do people skills specifically address the need to acknowledge human needs for connection?
- In this New Year, how can we show people we care about them?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 5, 2020 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 5, 2020 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST Topic: Human Value of Being Seen & Heard.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 5th, 2020 at 10am EST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Human Value of Being Seen & Heard.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.