Hurt Betrayal Recovery: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Aug. 2nd 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Hurt Betrayal Recovery is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Aug. 2, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Hurt Betrayal Recovery
Human emotions and relationships are complex. Especially difficult is overcoming hurt and betrayal. How do you recover? From everyday hurts to trauma, we see the range of scars and challenges left behind. Yet it is possible to overcome and move on.
Please join us in weekly global #PeopleSkills on Twitter this Sun. Aug. 2nd to share your insights and wisdom on “hurt betrayal recovery.”
Global People Skills Chat: Hurt Betrayal Recovery
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- When you picture hurt and betrayal, what emotions does it conjure up?
- Deep hurts and betrayals do what to the human spirit?
- What scars do verbal and passive aggressive bullying leave?
- How does trust factor in to recovery from hurts and betrayal?
- When we get stuck in the fear of trying to trust again, ________________.
- How do abusive leaders affect those they lead & what is the impact on teamwork and careers?
- When and how can you find the opportunity to overcome scars from hurt and betrayal?
- What steps truly help people to move beyond hurt, betrayal, and emotional trauma?
- How can we help others dealing with emotional pain?
- What should we NOT do when trying to help people move beyond the pain of hurts and betrayal?
- How do people skills help us and others overcome the pain of emotional hurt and betryal?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Aug 2, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Hurt Betrayal Recovery.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Aug. 2, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Hurt Betrayal Recovery.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Aug. 2nd, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Hurt Betrayal Recovery.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.