Identify Potential in Others: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Oct 18th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Identify Potential in Others is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Oct. 18th, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time. If your country is on standard time, #PeopleSkillsChat will be one hour earlier than usual in your local time zone.
Click this daylight saving time link to see when/if your country switches to daylight saving time.
Background on Chat: Identify Potential in Others
The world is a ticking timeclock of possibilities. In everyday life and in business settings, we have many opportunities to see the potential in others. The question is are we open enough to identify potential in others and seeing where it goes or do we see only what we are looking for? How can we be more open and unbiased in doing this? Please join us this Sunday Oct. 18th in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EDT to explore how we can identify and assess potential in others.
Identify Potential in Others
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How does the word ‘potential’ make you feel?
- “Each person has more to give than we see.” Ag/Disagree Why?
- Seeing potential in others is ______________.
- What stops people, especially leaders, from identifying potential in others?
- When are leaders most likely to overlook and mis-assess other’s potential?
- When leaders assess other’s potential correctly, __________
- How do our own goals and bias block our ability to identify and assess potential in others?
- What are some very effective ways to discover and accurately assess potential in others?
- What can each of us do to show out potential and make it easier for others to see it?
- Is it scary to explore potential in others? Y/N Why?
- How can exploring the potential in others benefit a business, each of us, and society?
- How does it feel to have others tap into and honor our potential? Why?
- What people skills are key to identifying and honoring potential in others?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Oct. 18th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss how to identify and assess potential in others.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Oct. 18, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT to explore how to identify potential in others.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Oct. 18th, 2020 at 10amEDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Identify Potential in Others.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.