Inspired Service: Join Global #PeopleSkillsChat Jan. 17th 10am ET #MLKDay2021
by Kate Nasser |
Inspired Service is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 17, 2021 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Inspired Service
Behind people skills is a desire to care for others. The call to serve in small or large ways builds bonds with others where people skills can flourish. It’s important for all of us to focus on the call to serve as much as building specific people skills for interacting with others. To that end, please join us this Sunday Jan. 17, 2021 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore inspired service in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2021 (Jan. 18, 2021).
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How do you define “service to others” & why?
- How does the spirit of inspired service relate to people skills, if at all?
- What inspires you to serve others?
- Why would people want to be in service to others? Where does that feeling come from?
- How does injustice help or hinder service to others?
- What situations or trigger points awaken/inspire the call to serve others?
- How can you find the courage to step out and in essence lead as you serve others?
- What are some specific examples of serving others?
- What gets in the way of service to others?
- How do events, society, and values impact the desire to serve or the focus on just yourself? Examples?
- How do small acts of service to others become magnified and help many more people, if at all?
- What attitudes, beliefs, roles, and traits, spur the call to serve others?
- In what ways do you use people skills to serve others and when serving others?
- How can leaders inspire a call to serve others in those they lead?
- What roles do teachers and parents play in inspiring service in today’s youth and teens?
- WISHES: What do you hope for this world regarding inspired service? Why?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 17, 2021 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore inspired service.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 17th, 2021 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore the topic of inspired service.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 17th, 2021 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Inspired Service.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.