Isolation Coping Skills: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat April 18th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Isolation Coping Skills: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat April 18th 10am ET
Isolation Coping Skills is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday April 18, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Isolation Coping Skills
The COVID-19 pandemic has taxed and challenged everyone in many ways. Beyond the frightening health risk, it sent everyone into virtual isolation. With that came the need to cope with being either completely alone or being together with family members constantly. Add to that the challenges of working from home instead of going to the office. What coping skills has it required to adjust to all of that? What did you learn about yourself during these unusual and challenging times? How has COVID-19 pandemic affected our relationships — for good or bad? How has it affected our mental health? Moreover, what challenges have we not met and what troubles may pop up that we have not yet noticed?
It has been over a year of great challenges. It’s worth discussing what we’ve all learned so we can learn from each other’s experiences. Please join us this SUN. April 18th 10am EDT on Twitter in weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat to discuss isolation coping skills.
Global People Skills Chat: Isolation Coping Skills
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- What words would you use to describe how you feel right now about the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How have your feelings changed or varied over the last year during this pandemic?
- What challenges did the lockdown/isolation create?
- How has it changed your views about human interaction, if at all?
- What demands/challenges did working from home give a) and b)those around you?
- What if any “old traditions” did you resurrect to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How has the pandemic affected your relationships?
- What were some of you best / favorite coping skills? Please share!
- How have COVID-19 necessities and protocols impacted your mental health and attitudes?
- What have you learned about yourself during these strange and unusual times?
- What have you learned about working from home? Would you continue even in healthy times?
- How have your people skills helped you and how have your people skills grown during the pandemic?
- What lasting effects will this pandemic have on: A) Workplaces/Business B) Human Interaction C) Information & Trust D) Health Practices?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday April 18, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday April 18, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Isolation Coping Skills .
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. April 18, 2021 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Isolation Coping Skills.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.