Joyful Celebration: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Dec. 20th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Joyful Celebration: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Dec. 20th 10am ET
Joyful Celebration is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Dec. 20, 2020 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Sharing Joyful Celebration
Last Sunday in people skills chat we tackled the tough topic of handling toxic manipulation. This week in our final chat for this year, we explore the other end of the spectrum. We shine a light on joyful celebration and why humans live for it and want to share it. What are its lasting effects? What happens when we never feel joyful? ‘Tis the season so join us this Sunday Dec. 20th, 2020 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore why humans like and even need to share joyful celebration.
Sharing Joyful Celebration
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How do you define joy and joyful celebration?
- What images does your mind see of joyful celebration?
- Where in the human spirit does joy and celebration reside?
- It is inherent in humans to seek happiness, joy, and celebration? Y/N Why?
- When I feel joyful, I also ___________.
- What creates and comprises a shared sense of joyfulness?
- How are hope and joy related if at all?
- What stops us from sharing joyful celebration?
- How can you be very joyful when others around you have good reason not to be joyful?
- In what ways do people share their joy and celebration?
- What longer term effects does sharing joy & happiness have? On individuals? Society?
- How would you respond to someone who says you are always too happy or too joyful?
- What elements of essential people skills help people to share joy?
- What happens to humans who never feel joyful? Anything?
- How can we be joyful at the end of this most difficult year? Suggestions?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Dec. 20th, 2020 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore joyful celebration.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Dec. 20th, 2020 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore joyful celebration.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Dec. 20th 2020 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Joyful Celebration.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.