Leading Purpose: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Jan. 9th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Leading Purpose is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 9, 2022 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Leading Purpose
Many people claim that knowing and focusing on purpose can create tremendous results in your personal life and in business. Yet, does focusing on purpose have any downsides? Can it make leaders insensitive to the needs of those they lead? Please join us this Sunday Jan. 9th, 2022 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST for the kickoff of our 10th year of chat. As we begin the New Year, we will explore the topic of leading purpose. What does it mean? How does leading with purpose affect everyone you lead? What can you lead purpose in your own individual life?
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How does the phrase “leading purpose” strike you? Thoughts?
- When you lead purpose, ___________.
- What are the components of purpose leadership in your own individual life?
- What blocks leaders from leading purpose?
- How do employees grow when leaders lead purpose? Or does it solely focus on the organization?
- What are the traits and behaviors of those leading with purpose?
- How does knowing the purpose affect reaching a goal?
- What would you tell leaders who don’t seem to lead purpose?
- How does purpose affect morale and results?
- How does leading purpose build/rebuild trust?
- What does knowing and leading purpose do to navigate the future?
- How can knowing and leading with purpose help us care for others?
- What people skills are essential for leading with purpose?
- OPINION: Does purpose make us more A) optimistic B) happier? Y/N Why?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 9th 2022 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss leading the purpose.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 9th, 2022 at 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore leadership and purpose.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 9th, 2022 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Leading Purpose.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.