Listening Leverage: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Dec. 6th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Listening Leverage is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Dec. 6, 2020 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Listening Leverage
We constantly read and hear that listening is very powerful. Beyond hearing what is being said, what power does listening have? What does it build, create, and/or sustain? So what listening leverage do we have? How can we take our listening leverage to the next level? Please join us this Sunday Dec. 6th, 2020 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore how to leverage your listening for maximum good.
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- Where does listening get its power?
- What is inspirational about listening?
- Beyond hearing what someone is saying, listening gives us _____________.
- How are listening & trust related, if at all?
- If listening is so powerful, why aren’t we all doing it consistently and very well?
- What human insecurities and/or fears get in the way of powerful listening?
- How does listening build emotional intelligence?
- In sales, listening is ______________.
- What leverage and influence do leaders gain from listening to others? Why?
- What do high functioning teams (of all kinds) develop and deliver through listening?
- How does listening well relate to happiness and joy in life, if at all?
- What listening tips have you found most powerful in your life and/or work?
- VISION: How would you like to use your listening leverage in the New Year ahead?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Dec. 6th, 2020 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss listening leverage.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Dec. 6th, 2020 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore listening leverage.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Dec. 6th 2020 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Listening Leverage.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.