Living After Lockdown Over: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. May 10th
by Kate Nasser |
Living After LockDown Over is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday May 10th, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Living After Lockdown Is Over
When this COVID-19 pandemic lockdown is over, how do we live going forward? How have we consciously and subconsciously changed during these months of stay-at-home and stay apart? What will be different in our work and personal relationships? How do we hit the ground running? Will we pick up where we left off?
We have lots to discuss about living after lockdown. Please join us this Sun. May 10th at 10am EDT to share your insights and personal perspective.
Global People Skills Chat: Living After Lockdown Is Over
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- During this pandemic lockdown, how has life changed?
- What have been the challenges of this pandemic lockdown for you and others?
- As much as being apart has challenged us, living after lockdown could mean ________________.
- After isolation, what does being together require?
- Picture the lockdown lifted. What obstacles will you/we face now?
- How can we hit the ground running, as they say, to live after this lockdown?
- What job, career, or opportunities would you pursue and not pursue after going through this pandemic lockdown?
- What surprises do you foresee in living after lockdown?
- How can we use people skills to overcome challenges of life after lockdown?
- What have you/we learned during this lockdown that will change how you/we live going forward?
- VISION: How will the world change in the near future after lockdown is over?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday May 10th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday May 10th, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Living After Lockdown.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 10th, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Living After Lockdown.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.