Living Humankind Purpose: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. Nov. 14th
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Living Humankind Purpose: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. Nov. 14th
Living Humankind Purpose is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Nov. 14th, 2021 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Living Humankind Purpose
Behind every human interaction, people have expectations. Sometimes those expectations are fueled from our various views on humankind purpose. Yes, it wounds very deep and philosophical and some people say they aren’t interested. Yet, it doesn’t remove the impact that it has on our interactions. Why hide from it? Our diverse views of why we are on this earth impact everyday connections. So, please join us this Sunday Nov. 14th in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore living humankind purpose. (NOTE: USA is back on standard time. Our chat will be 10am Easter Standard Time.
Living Humankind Purpose
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you think of humankind, what feelings does it evoke in you?
- Humanity has many _______________.
- How do societal values impact how we see our purpose as humans? Examples?
- Given the complexity of humans, what do you see as your purpose in life?
- Some say that their purpose is to make a difference for others now & those that will come after. Where do those beliefs come from?
- What daily challenges block us from finding our purpose as humans?
- How do you find your purpose as a human being? When is it toughest to find it?
- How have people made a difference in your life? Actions? Examples?
- What can bring people to go beyond their own needs and do for others .. make a difference?
- How do you respond to those that say that if everyone takes care of themselves, there’s no need to do for others?
- How can we live a higher purpose without becoming arrogant and preachy toward others?
- What, if anything, can go terribly wrong as we attempt to live our purpose as humans? Examples?
- What do you gain from making a difference in others lives?
- How do people skills help us live humankind’s purpose?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Nov. 14th, 2021 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss living humankind purpose.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Nov. 14th, 2021 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore living humankind purpose.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Nov 14th, 2021 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Living Humankind Purpose.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.