Moving Forward After Mistakes: Join Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. May 23rd
by Kate Nasser |
Moving Forward After Human Mistakes is our Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday May 23, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Background: Moving Forward After Human Mistakes
The mistakes that humans make with each other can leave terrible scars and even ruin lives. When done by those in a power position the results can last generations. Yet, humans are fallible. They make mistakes. So how can people move forward after human mistakes — the mistakes they make and those that others do to them?
There are so many questions and dimensions to explore on this topic. When is apologizing and behavior change enough to repair the impact? Are there times that the person must leave that job or relationship even after they have apologized? How does precedent play into this equation? Please join us this SUN. May 23rd in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter to explore moving forward after human mistakes.
Global People Skills Chat: Moving Forward After Human Mistakes
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- What does the phrase ‘human mistakes’ say to you? Images, thoughts, feelings?
- I define human mistakes as _______________.
- What human factors cause people to treat others with disrespect or worse?
- What types of human mistakes are truly unforgivable, if any?
- When are second chances appropriate and when not?
- For those in positions of power, what human mistakes require them not only to apologize but also to move on?
- How can people move on from their own human mistakes?
- Trusting someone after they hurt others is ______________.
- Is it easier to move forward when others have left or when they are still in your life/work? Why?
- What should you not say or do when asking others to forgive you and move forward?
- How does guilt help or hinder moving forward after human mistakes?
- How do people skills help people recover and move forward after human mistakes?
- What roles does emotional intelligence play in moving forward after human mistakes?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday May 23, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday May 23, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT..
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. May 23, 2021 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Moving Forward After Human Mistakes.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.