People-Skills: 6 Subtle Signs You Annoy Your Boss
by Kate Nasser |
Even those with good people-skills are bound to annoy others sometimes. When you annoy your boss, you may pay a price you didn’t anticipate.
If these things have happened to you, improve your people-skills so you won’t annoy your boss again!
6 Subtle Signs You Annoy Your Boss
- You have to interpret a blurred CAPTCHA code and enter it to get a text or email through to the boss.
- There is now a speed bump in front of your desk AND one pops up in front of his/her office when you, and only you, approach.
- Your spell checker has been mysteriously disabled.
- Your new office mate never stops talking.
- Your tele-commuting request is quickly approved and your assigned computer can only run Windows 3.1.
- You must run an all night video conference and then host a breakfast with top customers early the next morning.
All kidding aside, people-skills have a tremendous impact on leadership, teamwork, customer service, sales, and business success.
If you want to future proof your career, identify the top three situations where you have mis-stepped with your boss or colleagues or where you might in the future. Can you prevent it or repair it?
I am here to help you as I have so many others. I look forward to working with you. Until we meet …
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™
©2011-2012 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. If you want to re-post or republish, please email email@example.com. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™, delivers workshops, keynotes, and consultations that turn interaction obstacles into business success for employee engagement, teamwork, leading change, and the ultimate customer experience. Leaders have been booking Kate for 21 years to turn people-skills extremes into business wins. See this site for customer results and book Kate now for your next team meeting or special event.