People Skills Magical Connection: JOIN #PeopleSkillsChat Feb. 24th
by Kate Nasser |
People Skills Magical Connection is our People Skills global Twitter chat topic this week.
WHEN: Sunday Feb. 24, 2019 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Standard Time. Click this this link to convert 10am EST to your local time.
Background on People Skills Chat Topic: A People Skills Magical Connection
What makes for wonderful connection with other people? Does it have to happen randomly? Or can we create that special connection with others through people skills?
Please join us in our 7th year of People Skills weekly global Twitter chat Sunday, Feb. 24, 2019 10am ET to share your insights and perspective on creating a people skills magical connection with others. The hashtag is #PeopleSkillsChat.
People Skills Global Chat Topic: Staying Positive in Hot Debates
As we prepare for this upcoming chat, here are questions to ponder. Actual questions will post live during the chat. Please use our expanded chat hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
- What is ‘people skills magic’? What do you picture?
- The essence of life is to serve others & do good.” ~ Aristotle Ag/Disag Why?
- How is serving others connected to ‘people skills magic’, if at all?
- What attitudes and beliefs lead to magical people skills connections?
- What human behaviors/actions create people skills magic?
- The magic of great people skills turns basic human connection into ____________.
- What factors must we consider for a magical people skills connection with others?
- How/why do people block people skills magic? Obstacles? Reasons?
- How does insecurity and immaturity impact giving & receiving of people skills magic?
- What prevents people skills magic from being manipulative?
- How does serving others through people skills magic help you grow, if at all?
- What do outstanding leaders of integrity do with their people skills magic?
- How can we keep ‘people skills magic’ alive in a digital world?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat this Sunday Feb. 24, 2019 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: A People Skills Magical Connection.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Feb. 24, 2019 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Twubs.com or Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat, and sign in to your Twitter account. The venue will insert the hashtag on each of your tweets and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Tchat.io, and TweetDeck.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Feb. 24, 2019 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: People Skills Magical Connection.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2019 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.