People Skills Twitter Chat Sunday: Convert Difficult Moments
by Kate Nasser |
People skills Twitter Chat: March 24th, 2013. TOPIC: Converting Difficult Moments w/ #PeopleSkills WHEN: Sunday, 10AM EDT/2pm GMT.
Life presents many difficult moments of interaction. Great people skills can convert those difficult interactions into bonds of happiness and success.
Different goals, different personality types, attitudes, etc… can all become obstacles to great connections. Yet, these obstacles are not insurmountable.
Let’s gather this Sunday March 24th and explore how to transform difficult interactions into positive connections and results.
People Skills Twitter Chat – Convert Difficult Moments!
- How do you define ‘difficult interaction’?
- What causes interactions to be difficult?
- Do views on this differ? Why/why not?
- When can a positive desire create a difficult interaction?
- Difficult interactions make me ______________________.
- Where do difficult interactions have the greatest impact?
- What beliefs sustain you in difficult interactions?
- How does mindset/outlook affect interactions?
- What can we learn from difficult interactions?
- How can you help others convert a difficult interaction?
- What are some great ways to make difficult interactions easier?
- How do people skills turn difficult interactions into winning results?
- … and much more.
Please join all of us in the People Skills Twitter chat to explore Converting Difficult Moments w/ Great People Skills. Hashtag #PeopleSkills Sunday 10am EDT/2pm GMT.
Remember everyone: The USA is now on Daylight Savings Time.
We have only one rule in People Skills Twitter Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree. Everyone is welcome!
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #peopleskills, and sign in to your Twitter account. Tweetchat will insert the hashtag automatically for you and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Hootsuite.com and TweetDeck.com.
I am the moderator of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sunday March 24, 2013 in People Skills Twitter Chat – Convert Difficult Interactions into Positive Connections and Results!
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™
©2013 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.