People Skills Twitter Chat Sunday: Social Media #Peopleskills
by Kate Nasser |
People skills Twitter Chat: March 10th, 2013. TOPIC: #Peopleskills in Social Media WHEN: Sunday, 10AM EDT/3pm GMT.
When you think about how much time we spend online today, people skills in social media are worth exploring. Emails, texts, and social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google hangouts, offer us many chances to successfully or unsuccessfully connect.
What makes the difference? People skills which include emotional intelligence, communication, manners, and etiquette.
Let’s gather this Sunday March 10th and explore online people skills.
People Skills Twitter Chat – Online & Social Media Do’s & Don’ts.
- What online #peopleskills challenges have you seen or experienced?
- How do your online goals affect your #peopleskills behaviors?
- Where/when are #socialmedia #peopleskills extremely important?
- What are main #peopleskills differences between face-to-face and online?
- What online #peopleskills DO’s are high on your list?
- How have great online #peopleskills impacted you?
- What are your #peopleskills DON’Ts in #SocialMedia?
- IF you could ban ONE online #peopleskills behavior, what would it be?
- How have your offline #peopleskills helped you online?
- What #peopleskills advice would you give our youth?
- What online #peopleskills could our youth teach us?
- … and much more.
Please join all of us in the People Skills Twitter chat to explore Online and Social Media Do’s and Don’ts!. Hashtag #PeopleSkills Sunday 10am EDT/3pm GMT.
REMINDER: Daylight Savings Time starts in the USA this Sunday March 10th at 2am. Set your clocks ahead one hour — maybe before you go to sleep Saturday night. For those in the UK, your clocks don’t change until the end of March.
We have only one rule in People Skills Twitter Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree. Everyone is welcome!
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #peopleskills, and sign in to your Twitter account. Tweetchat will insert the hashtag automatically for you and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Hootsuite.com and TweetDeck.com.
I am the moderator of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sunday March 10, 2013 in People Skills Twitter Chat – #Peopleskills in Social Media & Online Communication!
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™
©2013 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.